Title plants architected and maintained by Property Insight are organized to deliver refined and comprehensive search results that are nearly examination ready.
We typically follow these business rules when engineering a modern title plant:
- Dual (property and name) indices.
- Dynamic underlying and overlying property associations.
- Strictly enforced primary-secondary document coupling.
- “Arbed” Metes and Bounds properties to support the return of meaningful data sets.
- Tax Roll-to-Property cross reference links APN/Address directly to property chain.
- Map image-to-property associations returned with the chain of title.
- Backplant digitization delivers complete image library availability and link to electronic property chains.
- Party role capture provides insight to and more meaningful name run results.
- Separate Grantor/Grantee index.
These business rules are regularly tested and updated to achieve higher search and data performance levels.